Monday, July 6, 2009

A Mini Intro

There are six billion people on this planet. More than half of them have discovered an easier path in life. They are given a particular gift in which they naturally embrace it. Others are less fortunate. Whether you have a unique voice, or artistic hands your life becomes easier. This is pure fact, and you cannot fight it.
I always had counted myself as the less fortunate person. I didn't really know how to do anything. I could not sing. I could not draw. I could not cook for that matter. I didn't get science. I didn't get maths. I chased a distant dream to become an actress, but that didn't work out either. I finally gave up. I felt that I could not express myself in any way whatsoever. As a child, this deeply upset me. A human has to have a way; Any way to express themselves. Just as I was facing the facts, that i just wasn't talented- it came. Writing did. I am not being modest or anything But I found a way to express my thoughts onto paper. My imagination has always been so vivid and wild. As a child I invented this game called piri piri. I'd sit, facing a wall with a stick and I’d play with it. As you can imagine my parents went berserk. They thought i was insane. They took me to a physcologist. After the physcologist quizzed my sanity, he finished off with a positive note. "No," He said. "This one has a very wild imagination. She found a way to express her imagination.". Yup that was me. Nowadays, i write stories. Any kind of stories. I love writing. My head is full of possible stories. It really can drive my brain crazy sometimes. As i am almost sixteen now, i do not have enough time to write so many stories on the computer. Although sometimes I do like to shut myself in my room and just type like crazy on the keyboard. Anyway that's my little introduction. I'm not usually like this blabbing and blabbing about myself. At least I don't think I am? I can be a little self-centred sometimes without even realizing it. But hey, everyone is self-centred at times? You wouldn't be human if you weren't. That's it. My introduction. Welcome to my new blog. I also happen to have a fashion one but it doesn't seem liked too much. It's almost deserted. It kind of feels creepy posting the blogs with no responses. As if i'm posting them to myself than to other people. Ok I think you got the drill. I'm going to post a really short story I wrote called Existence. It was originally written for my english coursework. Ah what the hell, i'll post it anyways. Enjoy. Or Not. Feel free to comment! please i need plently of critiscm. Thanks
tatata
xoxoxoxo
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment